Thursday, November 12, 2009

6th post...

forget it, let it go....

WHY ish ppl tht i noe getting HURT!!??

-1128-
just woke up...*yawns* my maid making soo much noise...

anyways let me start frm friday...

-friday-
in the morning, went to samuel's place for 'tuition'. its not really tuition coz it jus him volunteering to coach me in maths ><''' haha. furthermore, all my other friends were oso there making it impossible to study...ceecee, brandon, weilun, colin, connie, queenie, mandy, jonathan, jordan, nicolas, wayne, junwei, darren, A.T. and xavier, they all came... and in the end we ended up playing poker cards..haha..



but in the END...after dey all left, to give me some time to study....i studied..a BIT... only for 25mins...thats jordan^ helping me to solve maths problem (:...jordan and colin stayed to wait for me to go out and join the rest....

later on, we went TM(tampines mall), to meet the others... and we went TOYS'R'US to get b'day present for mandy's sister...


thats weilun....playing with....SPIDER-MAN?!...isnt he alittle tooo old for it???
haha....

anyways,later in the evening... dey followed me back to mie condo...and we separated...i went hme, dey went to roy's huse??? idk... anyways, i went hme changed into a skinnys and tee, and i went to changi airport to fetch my dad who went for a business trip overseas....i met my mum first....and when my dad came along...we had dinner at mac...i surprised my mum by finishing the WHOLE mac meal...plus 4mcwings...
then we went hme and blahblahblah...i watch my dad unpack, i took a bath and went to bed....

-saturday-
i went to cut hair....again..haha..
yeah...i had both lunch and dinner at hme...
nothing interesting....

-sunday-
i woke up, found sme messages...which i quickly replied to dem...
1 of dem....was asking me to go out for drinks
and the one sent at 12.19am was informing me about a fight my frens were involved around koven...
and the 3rd and 4th ones were sent by weilun telling me that afew was admitted to the hospital,while the others were caught by the police....
the last, was A.T.'s, hes in hospital and which ward was he at....
by too bad...my mum didnt allow me to go out and i could only contact dem thru the phone....but lucky they were OKAY...
and in the afternoon, we went m'sia.....

-monday-
was still at m'sia...
i dont really want to write bout the trip...they was sooo many thing we did...
i came back at around 7plus....
den my mum got a call telling her that one of my uncle got a stroke.....
anyways i went hme, called a couple of ppl, took a bath and called A.T. then went to bed....

i jus wanna run awayy.

0 comments: