Sunday, June 6, 2010

55th post

i'm losing my outer facade...

wah.....soo long nvr de blog liaos..
blogg dead liaos..
revive back agian(:

have been
busybusy...

exams finally over..(:(:(:

wo you kao hao ma?

okok larhs.(:
2fail.(:

lots of things happened....
but forgot liaos...
soo me decided to not blog bout dem lohs (:

well,
been hanging out with friends alot lately....
and oso starting with homework(:(:(:
so good girl rites ? xDD

cant wait go NYP with sharon fer attachment (:
7days more.....

so far,
went out with wy, leonard, ph
then with pj
with ethan,queenie,aaron,ken,zen and don.......

had drama and POA remedial...

that day, POA remedial onlyy 3ppl turned up....
PJ, me, KJ, chiyean and mr lee
had fun tgt (:

then went PJ's huse talk talk...
went hme after tht...
then went dinner.


wtf....izzit tht unbelievable. tht IM QUITTING ???

DON: yoo want? [pass me one stick]
joie: no.. im quitting [smiles]
everyone[turn and look at me]: ya right...
DON: are yoo sure? [giving me unbelievable look]

wah..everyone like tht the lohs..
no faith in me ):):):
sadd le la...
I REALLY QUITTING LA...
(and to PASSER-BY, i have no idea wadd yoo talking about)

nothing much to write lohs..
will be soon changing blogskin and music player...
okoks?
update again soon (:

lastly.
HL DONT CUT YURSELF LIAOS!!!!!!! ):
CHEERUP CHEERUP.

AND

LOVE YOO DEAN!!! <3
muaks muacks.

BYEBYE.

i owaes needed time on my own..

0 comments: